There’s three days to go until the launch of 7 Days of Action on the 18th and we thought it was a good time to remind ourselves why we are running the campaign.
Monday – Eden
Tuesday – Jack
Wednesday – Thomas
Thursday – Tianze
Friday – Chris
Saturday – Robert
Sunday – Stephen
What Can You Do?
1. Share the stories. (On social media, verbally, send the links to people you know).
2. Sign the petitions.
3. Contact your local press and media.
4. Lobby your MPs.
5. Write to your local commissioners.
6. Discuss how we stop our family members being sent to ATUs.
7. Learn your MHA & MCA to stop this happening to your family members.
8. Support the families’ legal action
9. Can you offer lifts to families who have hundreds of miles to travel to visit their loved ones?
10. Can you offer overnight accommodation if you live near to any of the ATUs?
11. Lend your experience and ideas to the families.
12. Never forget. We are talking human lives.
Thank you for your support.